This recipe was featured by...
Layer in each of the following in a glass:
- 2 tbsp Apple Bircher (recipe below)
- 2 tsp Rosehip Jam (recipe below)
- Few slices of fresh fruit, e.g. 5 slices Banana
- 2 tbsp Coconut Yoghurt (recipe below)
- Then Apple Bircher again, Jam, etc….
finishing with fruit on top
- Fruit in contrasting colour, e.g. Blueberries;
+ an edible flower
- 2 apples, deseeded, chopped roughly
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup sultanas, soaked
- 4 tbsp activated buckinis
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
Place apple in a food processor and blend with ‘S’ blade for 1 minute, remember not to over blend it.
Remove the apple and transfer to a bowl. Add rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 1 cup Rosehip Granules, soaked
- 2/3 cup Dates, soaked
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- zest of 1/2 Orange
- 3/4 cup water or Orange juice, only as needed
Place all ingredients in a blender and combine with enough water to get in moving using the tamper. You’re aiming for it to still be sticky like jam, not a sauce.
- Flesh of 2 Young Coconuts
- 1 cup Cashews, soaked
- juice 1 Lemon
- 2 tsp Probiotic Powder
- 1-2 cups lukewarm Water, as needed
- Optional – Vanilla, or Low GI Sweetener
Place the Cashews, Coconut flesh and Lemon juice in high speed blender with 1/2 cup water. Blend together using the tamper, and adding more water as you need during processing to achieve a very creamy consistency. Stop and scrape down the sides with a spatula when you need to. Lastly add the probiotic powder and pulse 3-4 times to mix it in. Leave out for 30 mins – 1hour or longer if you’re after the tart yoghurt flavour. Then serve and eat.
Will keep for about 4 days in the fridge in an airtight container or glass jar.